#1 Asexual Dating Site For Asexual People
AsexualCupid.com is the first professional asexual dating site for people who lack of sexual attraction to anyone, or low or absent interest in sexual activity. Asexuality (or nonsexuality) is not the same as celibacy, which is the willful decision to not act on sexual feelings. asexuals, while not physically sexual-type folks, are none the less quite capable of loving, affectionate, romantic ties to others.
The new study shows that about one percent of the population is asexual, it means there are nearly 70 million people are asexual and the number is on the rise. Are you one of them? Do you think others can not understand your attraction or romantic orientation of asexual? Do you want a place to meet other people like you? Asexualcupid.com is the best choice for you.
The romantic orientation of our members include: (not an exhaustive list)
- Aromantic Asexual: individuals who do not experience romantic attraction toward individuals of any gender(s), but not necessarily in a sexual way.
- Biromantic Asexual: romantic attraction toward males and females, but not necessarily in a sexual way.
- Heteroromantic Asexual: romantic attraction toward person(s) of a different gender, but not necessarily in a sexual way.
- Homoromantic Asexual: romantic attraction towards person(s) of the same gender, but not necessarily in a sexual way.
- Panromantic Asexual: romantic attraction towards persons of every gender(s), but not necessarily in a sexual way.
- Polyromantic Asexual: romantic attraction toward multiple, but not all genders, but not necessarily in a sexual way.
- Gray-romantic Asexual: individuals who do not often experience romantic attraction, but not necessarily in a sexual way.
- Demiromantic Asexual: an individual who does not experience romantic attraction until after a close emotional bond has been formed. People who refer to themselves as demiromantic may choose to further specify the gender(s) of those they are attracted to (e.g. demi-homoromantic), but not necessarily in a sexual way.
Asexual people have the same emotional needs as anyone else. Some are happier on their own, others are happiest to form more intimate romantic relationships, and will date and seek long-term partnerships. Each asexual men or asexual women are welcomed to join us regardless of race, religion, romantic orientation or gender. Start to Sign up now!