How many of you are paying members? Is it worth it? Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 09, 2017 at 11:30 AM

Just looking and the upgrade on here is quiet ££££ so wondered if many are you full paying members and fi you think its worth is?

Thanks

Caz

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2019 at 03:42 AM

Not sure there's any point with this site because it seems they don't allow you to put your email address into your profile details. So no one has got any way of contacting you if they want to meet up. So what's the point?

• View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2019 at 09:06 PM

Basic membership is enough for me...no need for an upgrade as yet :).

• View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2019 at 03:24 AM

I have been a member here for several weeks now, but still not a full paying member. I have joined a couple of paying sites in the past, but by and large found the experience to be a little disappointing, so the jury is still out as to if I will become a paying member.

I think also when you are an older member like I am, the number of people in your age range start to dwindle. When I do a search, I search for ladies 10 years either side of my age. You do not find many within a 100 mile radius.

I wonder the same as you Caz, how many here are paying members?

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2018 at 06:59 AM

It's iffy, I've had no luck connecting with people mainly due to my own negligence of responding back on time.  I'm running my own company now, so I unfortunately don't have much time trying to find a romantic interest, or make new friends.  I wish we could actually share our contact info in the forums rather than in a chatroom.  It'd make connecting with ppl that much simpler.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2018 at 10:41 AM

Hi Caz, love your photo too, you seem a very cool lady, i wouldn't pay for this site though I've been on this site and other asexual dating sites asexualitic, ace-book etc and found the users of this the worst for ignoring you or just not wanting to chat, quite a few times i've had users message me, i respond and then nothing, i don't understand if you on this site then surely you here like me to try and meet someone special or at the least make some new friends, i don't believe for a minute in real life if any of the users on here came up to me said hi, i then replied they'd then just ignore me so why do it online, it's just a bit rude, i can understand being shy and introverted in normal day to day life but online we can allow each other to see our real selves and look beyond that as so we can build something good, moan over

• View author's info Posted on Aug 07, 2018 at 04:34 PM

Thanks for the FYI. I signed up on advice that the site allowed for free communication if a match was made where both parties had liked each other or similar action but it has proven to be untrue. 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2017 at 03:43 PM

Hi Caz,

Do you have any update on whether it was worth joining?

I'm in the same situation you were in, so thought I'd make use of your experience. =) 

I love your profile pic, makes me smile.

Would love to get to know more about you, so thinking if you're still around you'd be  worth joining the site to get to know.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2017 at 11:15 AM

I wont be renewing my membership on here. It is really dead. And the men that do respond, are too emotionally dead or strange to really want to build any friendship or connection.....it's weird. I'm very asexual but I did come on this site to make a connection. Its hard to make a connection when the men barely log on, and when they do, they send short criptic messages, or they say nothing at all....this is ridiculous......I'm so highly disappointed =(

• View author's info Posted on May 20, 2017 at 04:52 PM

Tbqh I don't think paying for a website is ever necessary, as there are other options out there. Then again I say that because I would never do it personally. 

Follow - email me when people comment