Where is everyone? Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 12, 2018 at 07:35 AM

I'm new this site. I've just recently discovered that i'm asexual, since i was growing up, everyone having raging hormones i felt different from everyone else; i just put it down being a late 'bloomer' or just weird because i don't seek anybody in 'that' way. I've been signing up to Asexual sites but come to nothing as everyone is inactive...where is everyone? 

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2019 at 07:26 PM

Good luck everybody! It's a long shot for all of us :).

• View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2019 at 02:34 PM

Ghost town indeed.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2018 at 08:50 AM

Hello, I joined, as I was curious and hopeful that I wasn’t alone in how I feel. It feels so good to hear other people’s experience and stories to know that I really am not just a bit weird, frigid as I’ve been called, or not found the right one. I haven’t had the best relationships, as I struggled to fit in to what was expected of me.

I’ve been ridiculed and humiliated by past partners, made to feel like there’s something wrong with me, how could I possibly not be interested in having sex with them on demand, they sent me to the doctors to find out what was wrong with me and obviously there was nothing they could help me with. They said you probably just don’t love them anymore and should end the relationship. 

I recently came across an article about asexuality and just felt like it was written about me. Its ok not to be sexually attracted to others. I’m not so much of a freak after all. So that led me to do some more googling about it online and I ended up here. 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 14, 2018 at 03:26 PM

Oh, I'm so happy to hear that it's not just my experience! All asexual sites I've signed up to seem like deserted ghost sites. However I think most people on this website don't have membership, so it's nearly impossible to have a conversation. If it was free I feel like people would be more active. Just sad.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2018 at 10:12 PM

Hello! I feel the same way. I’ve been trying to join these sites created specifically for asexuals, but there never seems to be any active members on them. It’s difficult, when meeting asexuals in real life seems nearly impossible. I thought maybe online it might be easier but I guess not.

Follow - email me when people comment