Gray-romantic Asexual, Grey-romantic Asexual
A gray-romantic asexual (grey-romantic asexual) is a person with a romantic orientation that is somewhere between aromantic and romantic. For example, a gray-romantic asexual may:
- - Experience romantic attraction but not very often.
- - Experience romantic attraction, but not desire romantic relationships.
- - Desire relationships which are not quite platonic and not quite romantic.
- - Experience romantic attraction infrequently or confusingly
Gray-romantic asexual may also prefix a gender orientation to the label, as in "Gray-heteroromantic". Asexuality are not black and white; some people identify in the gray (spelled "grey" in some countries) area between them. People who identify this way can include, but are not limited to:
- 1. people who do not normally experience sexual attraction, but do experience it sometimes
- 2. people who experience sexual attraction, but a low libido
- 3. people who are technically allosexual/zedsexual, but feel that it's not an important part of their lives and don't identify with standard allosexual/zedsexual culture
- 4. people who experience sexual attraction and drive, but not strongly enough to want to act on them
- 5. people who are asexual but have a libido that they do act on
- 6. people who can enjoy and desire sex, but only under very limited and specific circumstances
- 7. people who experience some parts of sexuality but not others, according to a theoretical model such as Rabger's
- 8. people who experience limited sexual attraction randomly (with no clear pattern in gender or situation)
- 9. anyone else who does not feel entirely asexual nor allosexual/zedsexua
Asexualcupid.com is the first and largest asexual dating site which help gray-romantic asexual people to find friends or partners. free to place your anonymous profile and connect with quality gray-romantic asexual singles like you. Start to Sign up now!